When you call us we will provide you with a written estimate. We are rarely able to do so over the phone. We must see the scene and damage to make an assessment.

The reason is that most often the contamination is not seen by a person who is  trained in this type of work. No legitimate and competent company should offer a firm price estimate over the phone.

BioSpecialists, LLC is the Professional Provider in New England. No other company can compete with our quality of service and price. Give us a call at 207-839-9111 and we can walk you through what to expect with costs and insurance coverage. We will quickly get to your site to provide a complete, written estimate.

We will work with you and your insurance provider to implement an affordable payment to help you with your cost. Most costs are covered by insurance companies under home owners insurance coverage 99% of the time. Families are responsible for deductible portions and deposits in most cases.

If you are a first responder, we hope that you never need our services personally. But if you do, we want you to know that we offer special discount pricing for police officers, firefighters, EMTs, and other emergency personnel. That combined with insurance coverage often results in little to no out of pocket costs, provided a valid home owner’s insurance policy is in place. Once again, most costs are covered by insurance companies under home owners insurance coverage 99% of the time.families are responsible for deductible portions and deposits in most cases.



Insurance and Payment Information

Most Homeowner and Renters Insurance Pay the Cost of Cleanup

Most death, trauma, crime and tragedy scenes are covered by insurance. We often can work directly with your insurer so that you are able to focus upon the welfare of you family and loved ones. There is no cost to families for suicide or accidental death clean up.

We can assist the insured after the original claim has been filed with expedited, detailed documentation of the scene to all insurance companies. Renters and home owners insurance pays for our costs more than 90 percent of the time, unless a written exclusion exists.

Insurance policies may pay for replacement of carpet, new paint, and even flooring when it is needed to properly decontaminate your property. Most home owners insurance pays for the services provided by the cleaning company. Renters insurance policies also cover these costs. Included in these costs are bio-waste removal and disposal, and also non bio hazardous waste removal from the scene.

Insurance companies often have a list of “preferred” biohazard cleanup companies. But they cannot require a property owner to go with a specific company. An insurance company usually doesn’t have the resources to check on the companies on their preferred list. These companies may not be licensed or qualified or may have very little experience. When you require the cleanup of a death, trauma, suicide or tragedy scene, it is imperative that you hire someone who is professional, knowledgeable and experienced. You have the right to call a company that will remediate the scene right the first time.

BioSpecialists is the best and lowest-cost option in New England. Give us a call at 207-839-9111 to clear up any doubts about what costs to expect.

Private Pay Services

Hoarding and medical waste transportation services are generally direct-pay situations. Please call us for an estimate.



Victims Assistance Agencies

State victims assistance programs may pay for our services when you do not have insurance or the insurance policy does not cover the full cost of the damage. We will assist you in determining your eligibility.

States Operated Victim Assistance Programs

In the State of Maine, the office of the Attorney General operates the Maine Crime Victim’s Compensation Fund.

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts also maintains a Victim’s Compensation Fund through the Attorney General’s Office.

In New Hampshire, one may seek aid from the Victim’s Assistance Commission, operated under the auspices of the New Hampshire Department of Justice.

In Vermont, contact the Vermont Center for Crime Victim Services.

In Connecticut the program is operated by the Office of Victim Services under the Judicial Branch.